- Don’t have to spend money on over-priced newspaper ads or direct mail
- Have the ability to setup a weekly or monthly business newsletter to build rapport, trust & loyalty
- Can notify customers of upcoming sales, events or coupons to encourage repeat business
- Opt-in and opt-out options which help you to maintain a fine-tuned list of prospects and reach only the ones genuinely interested in your offerings.
- Create custom email lists and select each one of your targets based on geography, age, income, spending, and many other parameters.
- Special tools are available to measure promotion results through open rates, click-through rates and conversion ratios
Recent surveys of the retail industry statistics support this emerging marketing trend:
- 87% of consumers say email marketing has impact on their purchasing decisions (Forrester Research)
- According to Direct Marketing Association research, email marketing outperforms all other direct marketing channels generating an ROI of $43.62 for every dollar spent on it in 2009.
- Shop.org’s State of Retailing Online 2009 survey of retailers found that “E-mail is the most mentioned successful tactic overall
- 46% of North American small businesses surveyed in 2009 by Hurwitz & Associates use email marketing, with another 36% planning to do so in the coming year
- 7 of 10 restaurants said they are actively looking to establish some kind of email database (National Restaurant News)
We have the skills and knowledge necessary to help your business leverage the full potential of email marketing to drive more traffic and sales to your site. We offer the following specific services to accommodate your needs:
- Integrate an email capture form on your website
- Implement creative strategies to build up your email list quickly
- Setup a double opt-in email sign-up to comply with Can-Spam Act
- Setup a monthly e-newsletter (Note: client provides newsletter content)
- Setup a customer email survey/li>